BMC URS 01 THREE RIVAL DISC GRAVEL BIKE 2021
A genuinely versatile performer, the BMC URS 01 Three Rival Disc Gravel Bike is set for the quickest of rides across all manner of terrain, whether gravel, dirt or rough roads.
The finest grade of carbon is used to realise the frameset, and this gives generous amounts of torsional stiffness while keeping the overall weight to a minimum. The efficiency donated by this refined carbon material is joined by the cushioning and composure bestowed by the Micro Travel Technology that resides in the seatstay to seat tube junction. This suspension format affords 10mm of travel to the rear end of the bike for increased control and pedalling fluidity over bumpy surfaces. The Tuned Compliance Concept alters the carbon layup of the frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost to further heighten vertical compliance.
A slacker head angle and a longer wheelbase give the bike extra stability on irregular tracks and generous frameset clearance allows up to 45mm wide tyres to be used. DT Swiss G1800 wheels are robust, and they partner with the fast and grippy WTB Raddler tubeless-ready tyres. SRAM rival gears and the single chainring setup provides quick and dependable shifting while the matching hydraulic disc brakes give control within any riding conditions.
- A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
- 01 Premium carbon frameset is superlight but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
- The frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to improve vertical compliance
- Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase to heighten stability
- Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyre gives the potential of the increased comfort and traction of wider rubber
- Integrated stem completely hides the brake hoses
- DT Swiss G1800 are responsive and robust and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
- SRAM Rival 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
- SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Integrated computer mount
- Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
- BMC Dfender rear mudguard