Incorporating several off-road inspired features, the On Running Cloudultra Trail Running Shoes offer an ideal blend of comfort, grip and energy to aid the runner over any terrain.
Utilising a double layer of innovative Cloud pods in the midsole, these shoes give an exceptional level of cushioning, even when the terrain is at its most unforgiving. The format of the Clouds combines with their Helion superfoam construction to infuse tremendous rebound and energy into every stride. A Speedboard with a wider shank area is integrated into the midsole to deliver optimal support, giving the wearer extra confidence over uneven ground. A durable outsole complements the midsole by using its Missiongrip pattern to guarantee traction, whatever the surface or weather conditions.
An upper made from durable, perforated mesh is highly breathable and is reinforced with TPU to grant heightened support to the foot. The upper promotes a sock-like fit, and this can be adjusted by the FlipRelease tool that is integrated into the laces to instantly provide pressure relief if the foot swells in hot weather.
On Cloudultra Trail Running Shoes Mens
- Sublimely comfortable, responsive and grippy running shoes for long-distance trail runs
- A double layer of innovative Cloud pods form the midsole to give exceptional cushioning
- The Clouds are made from Helion superfoam that offers a high amount of rebound
- A connected format of the Clouds keeps stones out and makes cleaning easier
- An integrated Speedboard into the midsole is wider in the shank area for optimal support
- Missiongrip outsole has three different traction patterns to guarantee grip over mixed terrain
- Durable and breathable perforated sandwich mesh upper
- The upper is reinforced with lightweight TPU for increased foot support
- Sock-fit upper construction for superior comfort and a precise fit
- A FlipRelease tool is integrated into the laces to allow for instant pressure relief if feet swell
- 8mm sole drop
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 295 grams / 10.4 oz. (per shoe, size EU42)