Blending an advanced carbon construction with high-level components the Orbea Orca M21eTEAM Disc Road Bike lends its versatile and enthusiastic character to any ride whether it be a mountainous gran fondo, a furiously paced chain-gang or anything in-between.
The frameset’s full carbon construction utilises an optimised layup, continuous fibre orientation and eliminates bonded junctions to result in a highly responsive but tremendously comfortable and lightweight structure. Realised with a race-inspired geometry, this frameset places the rider in the perfect position for efficient power transfer and promotes accurate but composed handling.
The fork has a Freeflow design that spreads its legs away from the turbulent air that the rotating front wheel creates to lower aerodynamic drag markedly. Hidden cable routing through the stem and into the frame creates a sharp and uncluttered aesthetic while 35mm tyre clearance allows the use of more compliant and faster rolling tyres.
Fulcrum Racing 700 DB wheels feature a light alloy rim and are durable, and their partnering Vittoria Rubino IV tyres can be run via the tubeless-ready format for increased comfort and lower rolling resistance. SRAM Force eTap AXS gears change faultlessly via their wireless electronic configuration and the matching Force hydraulic disc brakes stop abruptly and with control, regardless of the weather conditions.
ORBEA ORCA M21ETEAM DISC ROAD BIKE 2021
- A modern and versatile race bike that’s exciting and inspiring across any road terrain
- Full OMR carbon frameset uses optimised layups, single uniform frame structures and continuous fibre orientation to increase stiffness and compliance while keeping the weight low
- Freeflow carbon fork design spreads the legs away from the turbulence created by the rotating wheel to lower aerodynamic drag
- Hidden cable routing through the stem and frame grants a crisp aesthetic
- 35mm tyre clearance permits the use of plusher, grippier, and faster-rolling rubber
- Racing inspired geometry maximises power transfer and efficiency and gives precise and intuitive handling
- Fulcrum Racing 700 DB wheels have an alloy rim, are light, strong and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless, electronic gears are precise and reliable
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
Frame Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, 1,5” headset, BB 386 bottom bracket standard, power meter compatible, 12x142mm rear thru-axle with M12x2 P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible Fork Orbea Orca OMR ICR fork 2021, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, 12x100mm thru-axle with M12x2P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout Headset Acros alloy 1-1/2" internal cable routing Stem Orbea ICR 8-degree (Length 90mm Handlebar Orbea OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm (Width (C-C) Front Brake SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc Rear Brake SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc Brake Levers SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc Front Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed Chain SRAM Force 12-speed Cassette SRAM XG-1270, 10-28t, 12-speed Crankset SRAM Force DUB 33x46 teeth chainrings (Length 170mm Sizes 47, 49, 51, 53 / 172.5mm Sizes 55, 57 / 175mm Size 60) Front Wheel Fulcrum Racing 700 DB with Orbea thru-axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1, hollow Rear Wheel Fulcrum Racing 700 DB with Orbea thru-axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1, hollow Front Tyre Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x28c, tubeless-ready clincher Rear Tyre Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x28c, tubeless-ready clincher Saddle Prologo Scratch-M5 Pas T2.0, size 140mm width Seatpost Orbea OC2, 27.2mm diameter, 20mm offset Pedals Available to be purchased separately Accessories SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger