The 2022 Whyte 605 Hardtail punches well above its weight on the trails, offering the best spec in Whyte's 600 series range. WIth this bike you get alot of bang for less buck.
Based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 760mm bar this bike is equipped for all round riding whilst providing a great level of control.
You'll find it hard to believe the 605 is Whyte's entry level mountain bike, with carefully chosen branded parts and a well designed frame it has all the hallmarks of Whyte's award winning DNA.
This new frame bristles with UK design features such as the Get A Grip seat post clamp system to allow for quick adjustment and fantastic weather proofing.
Whyte 605 v4 2022 Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike Matt Moss
- Frame - 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium
- Fork - RockShox Judy 27.5", 120mm Travel
- Drivetrain - Shimano Deore 1x10spd
- Brakes - Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Frame - 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Judy TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- Shock - N/A
- Number of Gears - 10
- Shifters - Shimano Deore SL-M4010, 10 Speed
- Chainset - Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, 32T Narrow/Wide Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Chainrings - 32T
- Cassette - SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Chain - SunRace, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M5020-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Rims - Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- Front Hub - Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Front Tyre - MAXXIS Forekaster 27.5" x 2.35"
- Rear Tyre - MAXXIS Recon Race 27.5" x 2.25" Rear Wire Bead
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Tektro HD-M275
- Handlebars - Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Headset - FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm Extension
- Saddle - Whyte Custom
- Seatpost - Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp