Blending advanced materials via a refined design, the Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 Road Cycling Shoes are ideal for the demanding road rider who races, competes in challenging gran fondos or takes part in the fastest of group rides.
A stable and positive sensation is granted by the Microtex upper that is supportive and supple, marrying perfectly to the feet for heightened pedalling efficiency and comfort. This upper is closed around the feet by the infinitely adjustable dual Li2 BOA dial configuration that tightens around the instep and forefoot areas individually for a tailored level of fit. Linking to the upper BOA dial is a dedicated, separate section of the upper that wraps around the foot’s arch, bolstering it structurally when pressing hard through the pedals.
The R2 outsole uses a full carbon construction to be light and incredibly stiff, ensuring that no watts are wasted. This outsole also features venting and air channelling to keep the feet cool when the temperatures are hot. A cleat mounting position that is situated further to the rear of the outsole enhances power transfer and helps to reduce compressive loads on the knees.
Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon Road Shoes
- A road racing shoe that prioritises stability, comfort and power transfer
- Microtex upper is supple, strong and stable to afford a precise, locked-in feel
- Volume Control System utilises two Li2 BOA dials to tighten the instep and forefoot areas individually and spread pressure equally
- A dedicated piece of the upper is linked to the upper BOA dial and ergonomically supports the arch of the foot
- R2 full carbon outsole is super light and has a stiffness index of 10 for maximum power transfer
- A wide vent and internal air channelling in the outsole keep the feet cool
- A cleat position that is slightly further back optimises pedalling efficiency and reduces knee compression
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 227 grams (per shoe, size 42)