Versatile, thanks to a comprehensive set of design traits and state of the art materials, the New Balance FuelCell TC Running Shoes donate top of the range performance across a multitude of events. Designed primarily to excel in fast marathon running the FuelCell TC also infuses raw speed into shorter, more intense events thanks to its advanced specifications. The FuelCell foam midsole provides plush levels of cushioning, perfect for enduring marathons, and intense levels of rebound for an energised sensation. This advanced compound is joined by a carbon fibre plate that is integrated into the full length of the midsole. Positioned closer to the foot at the heel, but nearer the ground in the forefoot, this composite layer increases efficiency by encouraging heel-to-toe energy transfer during the natural motion of the foot when running.
An engineered mesh upper is woven in a specific pattern to grant the foot all the necessary support required when running at maximum pace. This lightweight material is also highly breathable to counter hot conditions with a cooling airflow. The upper is capped by a suede material around the collar and lace holes for a soft, premium level of comfort. A traditional lace closure completes the shoe by fastening securely and with even pressure across the foot.
New Balance Fuelcell TC Running Shoes
- A lightweight, supportive racer designed for fast marathons down to intense 5Ks alike
- Performance focus: Speed
- FuelCell foam midsole with a higher stack height delivers a highly responsive and cushioned feel
- Full-length internal carbon fibre plate integrated into the midsole promotes a propulsive feel
- Grippy outsole provides roads traction whatever the conditions
- Engineered mesh upper provides breathable support without compromising flexibility
- Suede collar and lace eye-row details for a soft, premium feel
- Lace closure tightens with even pressure
- Dot printed NB logo promotes subtle style
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 200 grams / 7.0oz per shoe (size UK 8)