Constructed from lightweight, unidirectional carbon, the Zipp SL 70 Aero Carbon Handlebar is a premium bar with class leading ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. The 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for an precise control, while a 10-degree ramp angle smooths the transition to the brake hoods. Thanks to Zipp Rapid Route technology, internal routing is easy.
Built to deliver all-out aero performance, the wing-shaped top section has been designed through use of Computational Fluid Dynamics, which saves an impressive 6.4 watts over a traditional round bar. The unique shape offers sufficient wrist clearance for when sprinting on the drops, ensuring it does not impede movement.
Zipp SL70 Aero Carbon Handlebars
- Distinctive Zipp branding
- Lightweight unidirectional carbon built for stiffness and comfort
- Winged profile for aerodynamic performance
- Matte Black finish
- Lifetime warranty
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for an aggressive position
- Easy internal cable routing with Rapid Route™
- Not compatible with internal routing of Di2 wires, or the bar end junction